Looking for the approach to the fastest way to lose stomach fat, you should read on. Yes, it is not a single action which will be needed, but approaching the issue from a different angle! It’s a myth to do spot reduction, so stop doing 100 or more crunches daily! Losing belly fat needs much more.
Firstly, you should become stronger and the solution is in doing strength training which prevents muscle loss whilst it helps to lose fat. Deadlift and squats are the best options for strength training.
Secondly, you should follow a healthy diet by avoiding processed food and eat unprocessed, whole foods. Eating junk food on a daily basis, won’t contribute to losing belly fat. However keep your junk food consumption down to 10%, whilst wholesome foods make up the other 90%.
- Proteins: poultry, meat, whey, fish, cottage cheese, eggs
- Fruits: apple, orange, pineapple, banana, pears
- Carbs: oats, brown rice, quinoa, whole grain pasta
- Vegetables: broccoli, kale, spinach, cabbage, salad
- Fats: fish oil, nuts, olive oil, flax seeds, genuine butter
Thirdly, you should limit your consumption of alcohol. When it comes to losing belly fat, it is equally important what you are drinking as what you are eating. Avoid drinking sweet alcohols and beer if you want to get rid of belly fat. Usually, beer drinkers are pear-shaped, whilst having both man boobs & belly fat, particularly as they are aging.
Your liver has to work harder to eliminate toxins as alcohol stresses the liver and can sabotage your aspiration to build muscles. Limit your alcohol intake to 10 percent of the time. For instance, drink alcohol moderately on Friday and Saturday night. The rest of the week: drink water, green tea or lemon-water if you are serious to lose belly fat.
Fourthly, limit your intake of carbs, which you need for energy. Many people consume more carbs than their body need. Extra carbs will be stored as fat which often is the source of your belly fat. Cut back on pasta, potatoes, bread and rice and preferably eat your carbs after your workout. Fruits and vegetables should be taken at each meal.
Fifthly, eat more protein which thermic effect is much higher compared to other foods. More energy is burned by the body when processing proteins, than fat and carbs. That is the reason why protein-rich diets are efficient in burning belly fat.
Sixthly, eat a lot of healthy food which won’t let you gain fat, particularly if you are exercising 2 to 3 times a week. A great nutritional mistake is to starve yourself. A healthy, nutritious diet is important for the following reasons:
Food provides energy which your body needs to function and thus a lack of food results in a lack of energy; Eating the appropriate foods assist fat loss: protein’s thermic effect is the highest, whilst it satiates and fat loss is promoted by healthy types of fats; For maintaining muscle: when you are starving yourself your body will be burning muscle for energy and not fat, thus you will become both skinny & fat.
Seventhly, eat more fat because it won’t make you fat, whilst a lack of exercise and bad nutrition do. Consuming fat assists with fat loss, whilst the body won’t store fat easily if you eat healthy fats on a continuous basis. To lose belly fat, fish oil is your best source. Testosterone levels will increase with fish oil, whilst the fat loss will increase too. Avoid trans-fatty fats, which are unhealthy, for example, margarine.
Eighthly, lower the level of your body fat by doing the following: do strength training to get stronger, it will maintain and build muscle, helps you to stick to your diet and increases fat loss. Eat healthier by eating breakfast and every three hours. Consume veggies, fruits & proteins with every meal. Add cardio to your exercise plan. If your body fat is under 15% body fat, eat healthier and get stronger.
Ninthly, maintain your motivation by measuring your body fat with a fat caliper every two weeks; Take the measurement of your waist every two weeks. Eating healthier and getting stronger will soon trim down your waistline; Photograph yourself on a 2 weekly basis: front, back, and side. The side photos will portray the most progress.
Keeping track of your progress will keep you motivated and if you follow the above-mentioned tips, you can find the fastest way to lose stomach fat!